Tuesday 4 February 2014

Experience

So I have registered in School, so it happens that I am  two weeks late, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I have about Six outstanding assignments, by the way this blog is one of them. Meanwhile I have got house hunting on the other hand to do, due to the fact that at I am still living in my  friends place at  North York  which is no joke because its about one hour thirty minutes from school, so I need to get a place nearby so I can spend less time travelling and more time studying . And the weather is not favourable.

House hunting Tales 
Some little advise for students looking to rent off campus accommodations. You definitely want to go see the house's before moving in, because you  can't take the picture value of things you see on Kijiji.com, trust me am talking from experience.

Two days ago I went to take a look at one beautiful apartment I had found on Kijiji . Only to get to the location in Don mills and I found out that it was a totally different ball game. The house was old, scattered and dilapidated. I met about three male foreigners who where sitting in the living room just laughing and joking away who  by the way where supposed to be my flatmates, definitely not for me.

The next day I went to see another house it was owned by Arabs the house looked cool  but there was a condition 'no guys allowed not even your brother'... who dose that?..Anyway good luck to them finding a  tenant.

As fate would have it I went to check another one today at Coxwell station which is really close to my school and I loved it, the place is cozy, small, reasonable and the landlord is really nice I think they are from Ecuador. I am definitely taking it. In fact I have paid, what's left is just to move in. I will definitely do that first thing tomorrow. I forgot to tell you the best thing about this house am going to be having a Nigerian neighbour. Any way cant wait to move in so I can finally get settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment